Amsterdam Taxi

42 minutes ago, XuGator said:

Yeah , just click the clock that is circled in screenshot below and change to the date and time to 6:30am. I did this for an AMS ride tomorrow at 6:30 am and price goes up a little to 43 for this option which is still cheaper than taxi. D873E48E-E9EC-4A16-9AE3-6C4060953A89.thumb.jpeg.2dfa16f968a18531e7f5fc19705fae33.jpeg

Thank you so much!!  I was stressing about getting to the airport and how much it would cost.  This eases my mind a lot!

To reach the Uber pickup spot at Schipol , you have to cross 4 roads. Is this just a few minutes outside of terminal? Any traffic safety issues or problems with is?

Thanks for any advice.

17 minutes ago, Divi said:

To reach the Uber pickup spot at Schipol , you have to cross 4 roads. Is this just a few minutes outside of terminal? Any traffic safety issues or problems with is?

Thanks for any advice.

The roads are like two lane airport roads. It literally takes 30 seconds to cross all 4 and there is a crosswalk. It will not take anyone longer than 90 seconds to get to the pickup spot from the airport doors. Here is a pic from above of the roads. Just find the crosswalk in the picture and that’s all there is to it 

0A0653E8-2C78-4E18-B718-3BCE400FC36C.jpeg

Edited by XuGator
  • Like 1