Asia Cruise Just been Cancelled Thinking of Hawaii Instead.

nikkiw60

We have just received an email cancelling our Asia Cruise for next January. The cruise is fully paid re having been moved twice or is it 3 times due to Covid. We also only last week booked our flights with BA again using a voucher yet again Covid… 

Due to all these vouchers and also having a dog sitter booked for those dates we have been looking at other options and at the moment Pride of America is front runner.

My question is that as at the moment for the week we can go in January the price pp for a balcony is £2292, would this price usually drop nearer the time? On U.K. bookings we don’t get any price adjustments once we have booked! What you see is what you pay and tough!
Thoughts???

@nikkiw60

At present NCL are running Pride with low occupancy due to Covid and the need to have staff who are American Nationals or people with the Green Card which they are finding difficult.   They are also taking NO bookings before the end of November 2022.

I imagine that bookings after that are going to be grabbed so I suggest you book.   Also I imagine that Hawai'i cruises never fall in price as so many people want to do it.   It is one of those cruises where Americans don't need a passport and some go yearly.

If you want to get a re-fare if a fall ever happens book through a TA in the States.

Edited by casofilia