Green Lane, Blue Lane

pinotage

If DH is blue something is missing in his Medallion App, maybe take a look and see if you can find the issue before you go to the port (frequently this is related to the app not recognize an authorized user.)

if he is Blue Lane you should proceed there together to get missing  information added. 

• Like 1

Our you using two different devices, one for him and one for you? I made sure I did DW's and mine on one device to make sure we didn't miss anything. She can still use her own device because the info shows up the same.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Moondogy said:

Our you using two different devices, one for him and one for you? I made sure I did DW's and mine on one device to make sure we didn't miss anything. She can still use her own device because the info shows up the same.

Guess I really should wait until I finish my first cup of coffee  🤣 That should have read Are you. 😱

I couldn't get my 11 year old daughter in the green lane unless I authorized her to sign on my credit card. Insane. She may have the green line with Princess but she does not have the green lane for charging with me. What she doesn't know...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Indeed this is the most insane thing as it keeps changing us from blue to green, then blue and now after weeks of green/blue we are now yellow. What the heck! I am not touching this app any more and will "deal" with it when we get to the dock.

I think it's designed to drive you crazy 🥴

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tk2fast said:

Indeed this is the most insane thing as it keeps changing us from blue to green, then blue and now after weeks of green/blue we are now yellow. What the heck! I am not touching this app any more and will "deal" with it when we get to the dock.

I think it's designed to drive you crazy 🥴

It appears many, many people turned yellow lane today (including us) and we can't figure out why because none of the sections will load.  I think something happened in the system overnight.

2 minutes ago, prmssk said:

It appears many, many people turned yellow lane today (including us) and we can't figure out why because none of the sections will load.  I think something happened in the system overnight.

Oh no, maybe it's another Princess app update. I just can't look no more as my OCD is in the red lane.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, tk2fast said:

Oh no, maybe it's another Princess app update. I just can't look no more as my OCD is in the red lane.

I hear you... I keep opening the app, hoping for a different result.  I think that is the very definition of insanity.  🤣  This cruise can't come soon enough.

1 minute ago, prmssk said:

I hear you... I keep opening the app, hoping for a different result.  I think that is the very definition of insanity.  🤣  This cruise can't come soon enough.

I totally agree... it is just insane! And we are more than ready for our cruise after having three cruises cancelled in the last few years, including our beautiful 10 day anniversary cruise. Ugh...

Glad I’m not the only one…was green today and then went to blue and then yellow…all today.  I was then back to green and decided not to check again!  Is it okay if we just deal with all of this when we check in at the port?  This Medallion Class has made it too complicated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ladychater said:

Could you please explain what the lane colors mean? I'm about to go on my second Princess cruise,but my first was in 2010, so I don't remember. Thanks.

Green, good to go. 
Blue, a bit to do. 
Yellow, lots to do. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ladychater said:

Could you please explain what the lane colors mean? I'm about to go on my second Princess cruise,but my first was in 2010, so I don't remember. Thanks.

It refers to the information you've entered into the medallion app. You can also now enter the information through the website. If this is not done prior to sailing when you arrive at the dock, then you will just need to provide all that info at the desk. I don't know how much it will slow down your check in.

• Thanks 1