azamara france payment

shrewuntamed83

We are on the Oct 29 France Intensive.  I checked my paperwork and my final payment is June 17.  Seems a bit soon to me.  The final payment amount and date should be listed on your paperwork you received from your travel agent or Azamara if you booked directly with them.  There is also a Roll Call for this cruise that you can read and meet other fellow cruisers.  Hope to see you on board

Mary-Jo 

3 hours ago, shrewuntamed83 said:

Thanks Mary Jo! I'm excited. I'm just wondering where and if we can pay online. I'll give them a call and see. 

I believe if you booked directly with Azamara, you will need to call them to submit your payment.  I would suggest you do it a few days before the final date

9 hours ago, mjwaruba said:

We are on the Oct 29 France Intensive.  I checked my paperwork and my final payment is June 17.  Seems a bit soon to me.  The final payment amount and date should be listed on your paperwork you received from your travel agent or Azamara if you booked directly with them.  There is also a Roll Call for this cruise that you can read and meet other fellow cruisers.  Hope to see you on board

Mary-Jo 

We are on this cruise.  Our invoice shows this:  Final Payment is due by 01 JUL 2022, 5:00 PM EST

22 hours ago, the mice said:

We are on this cruise.  Our invoice shows this:  Final Payment is due by 01 JUL 2022, 5:00 PM EST

I’m on this cruise and the two following it, the balance of the first cruise is 31st July for me, I’m in the U.K. and booked direct. The second and third cruises are due 7th and 14th August. 

I’m assuming it’s an IT issue. They are working on disengaging from Royal Caribbean’s IT infrastructure and they probably don’t have their own payment module ready yet. Seems that would be one of the first things they would want to do

• 3 weeks later...