Super Pricing on April 2023 14 Day Transatlantic Cruises

I just found great pricing on 3 Transatlantic cruises for April 2023. with the Celebration Sale.

April 8 - April 22, 2023 14 Day Passage to Spain, FLL to Barcelona from $549 pp.

April 10 - April 24, 2023 14 Day Passage to Rome, FLL to Rome on the Oosterdam from $549 pp.

April 15 - April 29, 2023 14 Day Azores and Normandy Fll to Amsterdam on the Rotterdam from $549 pp.

We had the Rotterdam booked in a VB cabin  for a total of $3808 and repriced it to $1928 total with the new fare.

It's non refundable but with a FCD only $100 pp. deposit.

We took out the Platinum insurance at $119 pp.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, woodinville cruisers said:

I just found great pricing on 3 Transatlantic cruises for April 2023. with the Celebration Sale.

April 8 - April 22, 2023 14 Day Passage to Spain, FLL to Barcelona from $549 pp.

April 10 - April 24, 2023 14 Day Passage to Rome, FLL to Rome on the Oosterdam from $549 pp.

April 15 - April 29, 2023 14 Day Azores and Normandy Fll to Amsterdam on the Rotterdam from $549 pp.

We had the Rotterdam booked in a VB cabin  for a total of $3808 and repriced it to $1928 total with the new fare.

It's non refundable but with a FCD only $100 pp. deposit.

We took out the Platinum insurance at $119 pp.

Wow - I could be very tempted by that last one.  My cruise leaves on the 6th but out of Barcelona.  Love Amsterdam and quite sure the high speed train gets you to at least Madrid, if not Barcelona.

Thanks 🙂 

7 minutes ago, kazu said:

Love Amsterdam and quite sure the high speed train gets you to at least Madrid, if not Barcelona.

Several years ago I took a high speed train from Barcelona to Madrid, so I'm sure the reverse exists as well.

41 minutes ago, richwmn said:

Several years ago I took a high speed train from Barcelona to Madrid, so I'm sure the reverse exists as well.

I am checking it out.  We did the high speed train from Rotterdam to Paris - the trains in Europe are great other than schlepping luggage 😉 

thanks 🙂 

1 hour ago, kazu said:

I am checking it out.  We did the high speed train from Rotterdam to Paris - the trains in Europe are great other than schlepping luggage 😉 

thanks 🙂 

Check the SBB site (https://www.sbb.ch/en/timetable.html) for possible connections. It looks like 12 hr 17 min Amsterdam to Barcelona.

3 minutes ago, Heartgrove said:

Check the SBB site (https://www.sbb.ch/en/timetable.html) for possible connections. It looks like 12 hr 17 min Amsterdam to Barcelona.

Thanks 🙂  I’ll check this year’s time table and if that’s the case, I’ll be flying if I do it;

You are ahead of me - but that doesn’t take too much lately 😉