Any Pinnacles currently on Enchantment?

11 minutes ago, homedepot124 said:

A couple of questions please...

1.  Do Pinnacles have access to the Concierge Club on Deck 11 or only the Diamond lounge on Deck 12?

2.  Is RCCL providing breakfast in Chops for the Pinnacles?

Thanks,

I'm only D+ but I can tell you we had access to the CL in April and so did Pinns.  

16 minutes ago, BND said:

I'm only D+ but I can tell you we had access to the CL in April and so did Pinns.  

That was our experience, too.  We are D* and went into the Concierge lounge.  We tried the D lounge twice.  It seemed very dark to me. 

Just D+ myself on an Enchantment cruise earlier this year. D+  and Pins had access to both lounges in the Crown Loft(?) area most of the day.  For the evening cocktail time a separate area was roped off for the Pins in the Viking Crown lounge facing the pool area which looked sort of weird. I only visited the concierge lounge during the day so not sure about evening access for non-suite guests.

18 minutes ago, zebra36 said:

Just D+ myself on an Enchantment cruise earlier this year. D+  and Pins had access to both lounges in the Crown Loft(?) area most of the day.  For the evening cocktail time a separate area was roped off for the Pins in the Viking Crown lounge facing the pool area which looked sort of weird. I only visited the concierge lounge during the day so not sure about evening access for non-suite guests.

This is correct. I had forgotten about the roped off area.  Most Pinns sat up in the DL or CL if they even came to the lounge at all.  We saw several in the DL, a few that we know.  We had letters from both the CL and DL concierges welcoming us to each lounge.  It's been established that D+ and Pinns  are welcome in the CL.

Edited by BND