IS A COVID TEST REQUIRED FOR BRIF STOP IN VICTORIA

Question. Wondering if one needs to have Covid test to get off the Solstice for brief stop in Victoria on way back to Seattle?  I know we do not for arriving back in Seattle. 
Thank you in advance. 

You need a CoVid test before boarding (don't all cruiseline still require this? But you will need a negative result for ArriveCan) , and also need to complete the ArriveCan. And yes- you need the ArriveCan prior to boarding the ship in Seattle whether you plan on disembarking or not. 

Thank you. Yes I know about test for boarding just wondering on an additional test to get off and walk around Victoria?  I know many do not get off but we always get off to at least walk around.  We already downloaded the Arrive Canada App so good there. 

No border testing for fully-vaxxed visitors to Canada since April 1st. So if you meet the criteria for boarding a Canada-bound vessel you are good to go @mauimary - in fact as cruisers on a port stop, you are even exempt from a random test being handed to you, unlike those who fly or drive in (which are free, but a hassle!)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, martincath said:

No border testing for fully-vaxxed visitors to Canada since April 1st. So if you meet the criteria for boarding a Canada-bound vessel you are good to go @mauimary - in fact as cruisers on a port stop, you are even exempt from a random test being handed to you, unlike those who fly or drive in (which are free, but a hassle!)

That’s the answer I was hoping to hear!