Port Of Montreal Questions

About how long does it take to get from the Montreal Cruise Ship Terminal to the Montreal Airport by car on a weekday morning? Also, are there plenty of taxis available for passenger's disembarking cruise ships or is it best to make reservations in advance for car service from the port to the airport?

Thanks,

Keith

We were in Montreal a couple of years ago after a cruise on the Maasdam. We stayed in the Old Town area and took a cab from the B&B which was a couple of streets up from the port to airport on a weekday but during the early afternoon. The trip was a relatively long one, I would guess it took us 45 minutes or so.

When the ship docked we took a taxi from the dock to the hotel because of the amount of luggage we had and there seemed to be a lot of taxis there waiting for people. You had to wait in a line to get the next available taxi which made it take a little longer than if you could have just went up and got a taxi but there seemed to be plenty of them there.

Have a great next cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I live in the old port, I can walk to the cruise ship docks.

I would say that it takes about 30 - 45 min depending on traffic. the route to the airport is busy during rush hour (afternoon/evenings). I would not cut it too close for sure.

I don't think you will have that much trouble finding a taxi. Good luck have a great trip.

Archived