Missing deck plans

I notice the Marella site does not have any deck plans for decks 6 and 11 on Explorer and Explorer 2, both entertainment decks.  Paranoia kicks in or is it just 'normal' web site behaviour?

On 5/30/2022 at 7:49 AM, davecttr said:

I notice the Marella site does not have any deck plans for decks 6 and 11 on Explorer and Explorer 2, both entertainment decks.  Paranoia kicks in or is it just 'normal' web site behaviour?

Could be filling the pool in as its doesn't generate extra revenue, and turning it into sunken themed restaurant, with turnstiles being added to entrances of the main bar on deck 6, to allow only premium all inclusive guests in.😂

13 minutes ago, howmuch! said:

Could be filling the pool in as its doesn't generate extra revenue, and turning it into sunken themed restaurant, with turnstiles being added to entrances of the main bar on deck 6, to allow only premium all inclusive guests in.😂

Suits me fine having just bought premium all inclusive at £10 per day 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, davecttr said:

Suits me fine having just bought premium all inclusive at £10 per day 😁

If we were coffee drinkers, we would probably be doing the same, as premium also avoids the water fountains that people still insist on filling bottles from, rather than using the carafe provided.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, howmuch! said:

If we were coffee drinkers, we would probably be doing the same, as premium also avoids the water fountains that people still insist on filling bottles from, rather than using the carafe provided.

A report today says that 2 coffees a day is actually good for your health or at least does you no harm 🙂

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 7:49 AM, davecttr said:

This is I think typical of the Marella web designers having more than their fair share of coffee breaks!!! I've certainly noticed errors on the TUI/Marella websites before. But these missing deck plans are still available on the internet if you look for them eg cruisemapper.com, or you can go to the holiday website for our Marella cruise next year which I am putting together for the purpose of our own personal research - http://www.dysongs.net/Holidays/2023-Aegean/index.html - look for the pic of Captain Pugwash and click it - you'll see all the deck plans there. The website is not quite finished but already holds lots of info