Email needed for Scenic Management

Empathy4You

8 minutes ago, Empathy4You said:

I am in need of an email address for someone in Scenic management. If anyone has used one recently that received a response, can you please share it. Thanks so much!

If you need to contact a ship directly, this sticky at the top of the River Cruising board contains email addresses for each of the ships.  People have had mixed luck obtaining responses.  Experienced Scenic cruisers also believe you should not reach out to staff onboard except for immediate issues--you are on a cruise and end up in a situation where you'll miss the ship, for example.

If you are trying to reach Scenic corporate, I have not seen anyone post an email for management.  But maybe someone has one.

Finally, if you post the question you have for Scenic someone here may be able to help with an answer.

I very much doubt that those email details are readily available but to start you off - the owner of Scenic is Glen Moroney and he lives in Switzerland, the CEO is, and this is the latest I can find Lisa McCaskill who I expect is based in Australia. The only way I suspect your going to get anywhere is to email Scenic and ask for an attachment to be forwarded to whoever you want it to go to. Your best bet is to try the head in whichever country your from. Good luck!

Sorry I can't help you with that, but here are some off-the wall ideas.

If you're on LinkedIn professionally, you might be able learn something from their site, including some names and contact info. https://www.linkedin.com/company/scenic-luxury-cruises-tours/

If you're able to get through on the phone and their call centre staff have received normal training for call centres, the magic word in English is usually "escalate". They'll talk with you for a few minutes and eventually you'll be able to say something like "I need you to escalate this" or "I need this issue to be escalated", and then they should bump you up one level, to a supervisor or manager, at which point you can use the same words to get bumped up another level. Might not work, might be a waste of time, but it might work really well too. They won't be happy because that's usually a negative performance statistic in call centre management. I haven't tried this with Scenic myself yet. If they can give you a ticket number or incident number, that will help them keep on target, but some systems don't make it easy for them to give that info to you. If you have a Booking No. that helps a lot.

If it's serious, your solicitor may be able to help, for a cost of course.

If  you want to bring social media into play, on Twitter they're @scenicluxury. 

• Like 1