MSC Seashore & Miami Port

KnoxRunner

Hey everyone,

My family and I are on the Seashore departing June 25th and I wanted to confirm which Terminal is correct.

The last time we sailed MSC was back in 2018 on the Seaside but it looks like the new MSC Terminal is operational now??

Could someone confirm which Terminal is correct?

We will be taking an Uber/Lyft from the hotel and want to make sure and give them the right directions.

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Bill

The Uber/Lyft driver will get you to correct terminal when you tell them your Ship. We did it a couple weeks ago. Have fun.

I realize I never answered your question - we didn’t need to know terminal, just name of Ship. 

Edited by cellfree

40 minutes ago, KnoxRunner said:

Hey everyone,

My family and I are on the Seashore departing June 25th and I wanted to confirm which Terminal is correct.

The last time we sailed MSC was back in 2018 on the Seaside but it looks like the new MSC Terminal is operational now??

Could someone confirm which Terminal is correct?

We will be taking an Uber/Lyft from the hotel and want to make sure and give them the right directions.

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Bill

Reply above, sorry for confusion. 

Post are correct, it was Terminal F. If you book an Uber or Lyft just be sure to tell the driver ship name and they can find it fairly easily for drop offs. For pick ups (Disembark) its listed on the columns with number. Just message your driver after requesting a ride the column number you are at.

2 hours ago, alohayall said:

If ever in doubt which terminal at a port, check your e-ticket. But the info is buried. This was on Page 11:  Not bold print, even.

4D1403D8-5464-4969-BCD9-62196876A0D2.thumb.jpeg.fc3a57bb1e4eb1555234d412baa6a75b.jpeg

Hey alohayall,

Thanks for that heads up. I will be so excited to get my e-tickets that I will miss it if you hadn't pointed that out.

24 days out from cruising and sooooooooo excited to finally get back out there!

On 6/1/2022 at 11:29 AM, alohayall said:

If ever in doubt which terminal at a port, check your e-ticket. But the info is buried. This was on Page 11:  Not bold print, even.

4D1403D8-5464-4969-BCD9-62196876A0D2.thumb.jpeg.fc3a57bb1e4eb1555234d412baa6a75b.jpeg

Just like your e-ticket, mine says (to the right of the terminal address), that we are required to wear a face mask while in the terminal and on board.  Are both of these true?  Do you need to wear one in the terminal, AND on board?  It conflicts with what the MSC site says.

1 minute ago, AACJ said:

Just like your e-ticket, mine says (to the right of the terminal address), that we are required to wear a face mask while in the terminal and on board.  Are both of these true?  Do you need to wear one in the terminal, AND on board?  It conflicts with what the MSC site says.

I have a feeling you won’t have to; but carry one with you.  The mask situation is an ever-changing policy. It’s not always the cruise line’s decision - and sometimes it is.  (We didn’t wear them onboard last December, even though parts of the country were still stuck at home).