Pride European cruisers, tell us all about it

On 7/7/2022 at 1:12 PM, stephenSJ said:

We boarded in Dover around 11am on 19th. Terminal was almost deserted of passengers just lots of staff. Was asked if we did Verifly and i said no. Girl at desk said " I dont blame you its a waste of your time" and quickly looked over the printed paperwork we had. We boarded straight away after that.

Ship was experiencing a power outage when we boarded but it was soon sorted. 

When we disembarked I asked the CPS parking guy how many cars they had booked in for their parking on our cruise and the total was 6. We are used to southampton and portsmouth where the queues to drop off your car are the longest bit of the boarding with many hundreds using the CPS service. He said there was more bookings for the current cruise.

I got the same feeling about CPS on my cruise.  It was much quieter than Southampton. I had free parking as part of my booking. It was booked with another company based near the Channel Tunnel Terminal in Folkestone. I thought a ten mile shared bus transfer was not a good idea with COVID about. I booked CPS and paid myself.  I did unexpectedly get a refund from the including parking.  CPS were well over twice the price. May explain why the are quiet.