Still covid positive at end of cruise to disembark in Italy. Experience staying onboard for next cruise?

boblin

Majkman,  pardon me but I had to smile when I read that I am a "calming factor", believe me I am far from that for anyone, but thank you. I think the way I deal with anxiety is to try to control outcomes by  gathering as much info as I can.

Precruise testing is still in effect as far as I know and I don't expect that to disappear. I too depart for Rome 4 wks from today, will meet up in the hotel with my travelling party and try to deal with the expected heat there.

If I am not happy with the AC in my room, I may have to have a "meltdown" in the hotel lobby!!!

BTW, I love the little phrase you use about calm seas and sun out. Thank you for that.

• Like 1

Suzy:

See my post #13 on this thread Wed. 5:13pm. It was reported by a pax on Reflection , disembarking today in Civi. He had no info as to whether this was to be cruise line wide, just a trial run or what.  Look for future comments on this in X threads to see if pax on other ships report same.

9 minutes ago, boblin said:

Suzy:

See my post #13 on this thread Wed. 5:13pm. It was reported by a pax on Reflection , disembarking today in Civi. He had no info as to whether this was to be cruise line wide, just a trial run or what.  Look for future comments on this in X threads to see if pax on other ships report same.

Thanks....I saw that but thought you may be referring to something else. We got off EDGE in Amsterdam on May 26 and there was no disembarkation testing.