Live Review NCL Dawn British Isles One Way to Amsterdam 6/3/2022-6/12/2022. Lots of Pictures!

BennyBrun

2 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

It will take you a long time to walk .. it takes about 20-25 minutes via shuttle … I would not walk it because you need your energy to go up and down the streets in Old Town and Grass Market !  Also the hop on hop off is good if you want to drive around but most of the places you can walk to and explore on your own.  Waiting for that bus will eat a lot of your time.

Thanks for your information.  We were planning to take the shuttle with shore excursion credit and then walk or hop on hop off bus, but that excursion is no longer available.  I hope they add additional busses.  We are still 90 days out.  Thanks

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FionaMG said:

I don't know if you'll have seen the statue of Greyfriars Bobby, the little dog after whom this pub is named, but you can read about his story here:

https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofScotland/Greyfriars-Bobby/

I thought I had grab a picture of the statue … now I have to go look through my photos 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, hoopslover said:

Thanks for your information.  We were planning to take the shuttle with shore excursion credit and then walk or hop on hop off bus, but that excursion is no longer available.  I hope they add additional busses.  We are still 90 days out.  Thanks

They probably will.  It is such a money grab for NCL.  If you take the public bus it only costs you £4.50 each way into town.  So if you have more than two people or even two people you might want to use other options.  The bus is right out side the terminal and the people that works at the dock are very friendly.  I believe it’s bus number 90 but can’t confirm.

Day 8

They don’t proof read the freestyle daily and had to send out corrections … there’s been lots of errors in the freestyle so check the information and double check again because you are far away from home…

795FE926-A184-4FFB-AC9D-697DDCE439FB.jpeg

Day 8

I can’t believe that Crypton is exclusive to NCL … he is terrible… the show was cringe worthy bad.  The illusion on some was good but the delivery was so bad that people were laughing … he also showed a video of his wife and his baby’s ultra sound before the finale… not sure why .. his finale was flawed … the two supposedly empty bowls were leaking water when he picked them up …the trick was to make water appear to fill the bowl … people were talking about how they wanted to leave but didn’t want to be rude …

176D35A4-DB06-46DD-A1B0-3BE4E1102414.jpeg

267D306A-5886-4896-8BDF-FE91EF3BCE4C.jpeg

079A6353-4B2C-4804-9B28-8B20209D9F5A.jpeg

FF586720-7291-4497-B9F2-D9B62149FADB.jpeg

571AB5E1-954B-42E6-9B21-7A4884F62836.jpeg