Labcorp ?

22 minutes ago, broadwaycam said:

Has anyone gotten results from Labcorp with the clia # not in the report? What did you do?

Nothing. They don't check for one. CLIA is a voluntary organization that is probably an error that has been communicated through various iterations of the requirements. Please try not to worry about it if you have valid testing results. :classic_smile:

On 6/1/2022 at 8:27 PM, broadwaycam said:

Has anyone gotten results from Labcorp with the clia # not in the report? What did you do?

I wonder about this too.  Even my results from my state testing labs, both rapid and PCR never had a lab CLIA number so I'm confused by this.   We are sailing out of Cape Liberty, has anyone recently boarded a cruise from this terminal without this information on their results?  Royals website states that the lab information needs to be on it but I have yet to have any tests showing this information.  Especially when it is a rapid because it is not processed through a lab. 

On 6/1/2022 at 8:27 PM, broadwaycam said:

I went to Lab Corp website, located the location/address that was listed on test results and from there they have the CLIA number noted. I was able to print out the info also. Hope that helps.

* I also called Labcorp and explained what I was looking for and why but they said they do not give out that info. Go figure 

Edited by tangled1010
  • Haha 1