Attestation form vs. Health Assessment form

noslen3333

So frustrated right now. I am sailing on the Vista this Saturday and have been looking for my email from Carnival asking me to complete my Health Attestment form. It is the form that they email you 72 hours prior to sailing. Months ago, I filled out the Health Assessment form. 

So, tonight I got the email only Carnival is now calling it the "Health Assessment" form to be completed and I can either put it on Verily or go to Carnival.com and fill it out there. At my age, I don't upload or download programs. So I went to Carnival and there is no Health Attestation only the Health assessment form that I filled out months ago.

In the email tonight, Carnival did not use the term "Health attestation" and instead used "Health Assessment" so now I am so confused as to what to do. I have emailed my PVP for answers but I thought I would address it here because maybe someone here has had to deal with this. confusing, isn't it?

There are two separate things, the “Health Assessment” and the “Vaccination Attestation.”  The one for the vaccine is to be completed shortly after you book the cruise.  The health one you get 72 hours before your cruise.  You can go into your cruise manager and complete them both.

• Like 1

this time around I can't. Carnival is calling the Attestation the Assessment. I know they are different forms but Carnival has changed their titles. That is why I am so frustrated. I have filled out both forms and know what to look for. Anyway, I hope I get an answer from my PVP

Thanks for replying.

Update:  It took almost 2 hours to show up on My Cruise Manager but I have now filled out the form and submitted it. NWCruiseLover, if I sounded rude and short, I apologize. I was upset because I am not "computer savvy" and that sent me into a tizzy as to how I was going to solve it.

It's all good now and I can relax and just enjoy my cruise.

39 minutes ago, nwcruiselover said:

There are two separate things, the “Health Assessment” and the “Vaccination Attestation.”  The one for the vaccine is to be completed shortly after you book the cruise.  The health one you get 72 hours before your cruise.  You can go into your cruise manager and complete them both.

I never got the one you get when you book. Could it be because i filled it out on a previous cruise? I keep checking but its not there. Last time i got an email saying they were going to cancel my cruise.

27 minutes ago, noslen3333 said:

Update:  It took almost 2 hours to show up on My Cruise Manager but I have now filled out the form and submitted it. NWCruiseLover, if I sounded rude and short, I apologize. I was upset because I am not "computer savvy" and that sent me into a tizzy as to how I was going to solve it.

No, you didn’t sound rude, just frustrated.  I’m glad you got it sorted out!

• Like 1

Unless Carnival has corrected a long term problem with these forms you may not be out of the woods just yet, OP.

The form you completed today sometimes doesn't "take" in Carnival's system. You may receive email reminders to fill it out even after you have properly submitted the form. Then a day later another email may come saying ' since you didn't complete the form online you will have to do so at check in. '  Don't worry about those messages. You will be asked to read the same health related questions again anyway at check in. Have a fun time and relax and enjoy yourself.

1 hour ago, noslen3333 said:

For our recent Carnival cruise, we went to Carnival.com and kept filling out forms until they said we were finished.  We also found it slightly confusing.

Enjoy your cruise.   

1 hour ago, noslen3333 said:

Glad you got it all worked out. Carnival can be frustrating. You weathered the storm.

now go enjoy your cruise.😀

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2022 at 9:04 PM, Illbcruzn4life said:

I never got the one you get when you book. Could it be because i filled it out on a previous cruise? I keep checking but its not there. Last time i got an email saying they were going to cancel my cruise.

We're sailing in September (completed the vaccine form immediately upon booking that one), and then over the weekend I booked another cruise for December 2023, and I don't have a vaccine attestation for the one in December either.  I found this thread in a search because I've got this same question you did.

1 hour ago, ultrafighter said:

We're sailing in September (completed the vaccine form immediately upon booking that one), and then over the weekend I booked another cruise for December 2023, and I don't have a vaccine attestation for the one in December either.  I found this thread in a search because I've got this same question you did.

I booked in April for my next one and didn't get one either.