Regent Newbie Excursion Query

Just booked my excursions for our very first Regent voyage  London RT next May.  So, they are all showing in my account online but the confirmation email sent has no excursions chosen for any port.  Is this because I have chosen all free excursions and no payment was made or should all the excursions, including free ones, be listed in the email?

Sorry if this subject has already been covered previously.😊

Cheers, Angie

38 minutes ago, Lonedaddy said:

When you selected them you put them in cart and have to check out even if they are free

And when you check out you have to click "submit payment" even though they are all free.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, angiepange said:

Just booked my excursions for our very first Regent voyage  London RT next May.  So, they are all showing in my account online but the confirmation email sent has no excursions chosen for any port.  Is this because I have chosen all free excursions and no payment was made or should all the excursions, including free ones, be listed in the email?

Sorry if this subject has already been covered previously.😊

Cheers, Angie

Hi Angie - if you could please forward me the confirmation email you received to mmoore@rssc.com, I'll double check to ensure the tours are all reserved for you correctly.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mike Moore said:

Hi Angie - if you could please forward me the confirmation email you received to mmoore@rssc.com, I'll double check to ensure the tours are all reserved for you correctly.

Thank you so much! Will do ! 

2 hours ago, Lonedaddy said:

When you selected them you put them in cart and have to check out even if they are free

Yep.. did that .. they are reserved and appear reserved on my online account but the email states no excursions booked .. very strange..

when you originally book your excursions there should be and e-mail sent confirming those excursions, but if you add another excursion later the confirmation e-mail will only have the new excursion and will list no excursions booked for the prior bookings.

• Like 1

Happy to report that the amazing Mike Moore looked into it for me and all my excursions are definitely reserved. Yay! Now I can blissfully carry on dreaming of our upcoming very first Regent experience 😁

Love this forum!! Thank you everyone for your advice  👍

• Like 8