End Of Cruise COVID test

SKSMIKE5

Are current Quantum OTS sailings requiring COVID tests before deboarding in Seattle? I thought I read on the RCCL website that they are, but I haven't seen any mention of it on current posts. If someone tests positive I assume they just quarantine on their own and RCCL isn't responsible for tracking them?

Friends just got off Explorer OTS in Miami last week, went to the two private Islands and Jamaica and did not test before getting off the ship. Thanks.

Edited by SKSMIKE5

16 hours ago, SKSMIKE5 said:

Are current Quantum OTS sailings requiring COVID tests before deboarding in Seattle? I thought I read on the RCCL website that they are, but I haven't seen any mention of it on current posts. If someone tests positive I assume they just quarantine on their own and RCCL isn't responsible for tracking them?

Friends just got off Explorer OTS in Miami last week, went to the two private Islands and Jamaica and did not test before getting off the ship. Thanks.

Our unvaxed under age 5 was required to test before debarking from our Eastern Caribbean RCI cruise last month. No one asked about this at MCO when we flew home. The rest of us that were vaxed did not have to.

7 hours ago, Ashland said:

Our unvaxed under age 5 was required to test before debarking from our Eastern Caribbean RCI cruise last month. No one asked about this at MCO when we flew home. The rest of us that were vaxed did not have to.

Yeah I can't speak for RCI specifically but on Celebrity our unvaxed 4 year old is going to have to test within 24 hrs of coming back into port in Seattle, I think it is because technically the ship is going into international waters they want to make sure the unvaxed are checked upon re-entry, even though no test is required for the flight home. If you are vaccinated though, then you shouldn't have to test upon return to Seattle or for the flight home.