Princess new 2022 Drink Menus

3 hours ago, CDaze71 said:

Oh Irene, what an amazing story. You guys are so lucky to have found each other. Can't wait to meet you both. And be careful of those hugs as covid is still around and you need to test soon.

Agree with those hugs lol.

ready for our test tomorrow however I just posted my screenshot cos I can get into next stage (re 48 hr health status info)

it’s saying about uploading rat within 24 hrs and saying the three options.

I won’t know til tomorrow and I press the next stage if we really have to submit proof of rat test!!!!

9D279EDE-3CCB-4146-AD3D-BB77C50F835B.thumb.png.d64f7b9c342c6396fe369c5ffd4131fe.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CDaze71 said:

Oh Irene, what an amazing story. You guys are so lucky to have found each other. Can't wait to meet you both. And be careful of those hugs as covid is still around and you need to test soon.

Looking forward to meeting everyone too

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cbtours said:

We have a “story”. Short version..,,,We’ve been married 14 years in August. Both our spouses died of cancer 17 years ago within 3 months of each other but we had never met. Frank is South African, I’m an Aussie ten

pound pom. Someone said the the pastor of my church and where I was office manager for 29 years that they’ve gotta here this dynamo from South Africa! 
the dynamo arrived! And every time he was in aus they invited him back. After fourth visit  we must have made some connection cos we said we’d keep in touch. Our relationship grew over the phone, we decided he better come back and visit, he arrived Melbourne airport, proposed in his knees with a ring he brought from Africa! What could I do he swept me off my feet lol. So he’s an itinerant preacher who has gone anywhere and every where in the world including Brisbane monthly before covid. In fact we get off the ship 3rd July and he’ll be preaching or midtown before we fly back to Melbourne.FCE17FAF-F8CF-4215-9756-D3DB2DE8D673.thumb.jpeg.4f3889e27d60db77ae4fd834faf550d1.jpeg

Gotta love love 💜💙💚

• Thanks 1