Princess new 2022 Drink Menus

Over my time cruising I have noticed that the rules seem to be set by the actual ship, not so much the cruise line. So, if the Captain and Senior Staff on a particular ship have a certain standard they want to see, it will then happen. Explains the difference between ships from the same line.

Just because Diamond allowed this type of “informality” on formal (or any night) there’s no saying Coral will too? Fingers crossed for a formal standard that is across the board 🤞

• Like 3

1 minute ago, arxcards said:

We do as well, to a degree. Locally, absolutely. 

Flying over seas, I am not keen on carrying a tux around for a few weeks in my luggage just to wear it for a few hours one night. A white or dress shirt and a tie is more versatile, and easier on the luggage. I like that ships uphold a minimum standard, and it is a great occasion to see most of the passengers dressed to the nines.

Though my hubby dresses very well always, he only chooses one formal jacket, and not always black!!! But he’s never been turned away 🥰

3A7FEA0F-F029-4234-AE59-62041B2A2FFF.thumb.jpeg.65728b5c00ef6e78fd88ba8e8c1c95c7.jpeg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Though my hubby dresses very well always, he only chooses one formal jacket, and not always black!!! But he’s never been turned away 🥰

3A7FEA0F-F029-4234-AE59-62041B2A2FFF.thumb.jpeg.65728b5c00ef6e78fd88ba8e8c1c95c7.jpeg

He looks very very smart. One of the most-frequent cruisers on Princess always wears a white jacket on formal night. That couple won't be on our cruise on 26th June.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Porky55 said:

Over my time cruising I have noticed that the rules seem to be set by the actual ship, not so much the cruise line. So, if the Captain and Senior Staff on a particular ship have a certain standard they want to see, it will then happen. Explains the difference between ships from the same line.

Just because Diamond allowed this type of “informality” on formal (or any night) there’s no saying Coral will too? Fingers crossed for a formal standard that is across the board 🤞

Spot on.

I can't imagine Diamond being like that with Dino Sagani as the master. 

I think the passengers have a fair say. If the standard is too relaxed, too many of the traditional passengers complain. If it is too rigid, the casual cruisers complain. With that balance, a Pacific Island summer cruise is more relaxed than in Alaska, but the Captain, Hotel Director and Maitre D set those standards.

• Like 1

Just now, Aus Traveller said:

He looks very very smart. One of the most-frequent cruisers on Princess always wears a white jacket on formal night. That couple won't be on our cruise on 26th June.

He won’t be wearing white this time either 🥳

When we flew to England for a holiday and cruised back, I only took a white shirt, and a pair of dress trousers.

When in England, visited a heap of op shops, bought a smart tweed jacket, like new for uk10.00, for formal nights. great jacket still got it.

Their pretty common over there due to the colder weather, and poms being poms, they like to dress up a bit.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

When we flew to England for a holiday and cruised back, I only took a white shirt, and a pair of dress trousers.

When in England, visited a heap of op shops, bought a smart tweed jacket, like new for uk10.00, for formal nights. great jacket still got it.

Their pretty common over there due to the colder weather, and poms being poms, they like to dress up a bit.

We poms have quite a history of pomp and ceremony as we all just saw last weekend for the jubilee! Not much social distancing there  eh lol

• Like 1

Well the 16th coming up, and a few lucky people are going to experience the new terminal and the Coral Princess for the first time.

And I'm very happy for you.... I'm not jealous at all.. Really🤥

In three days it will be Thursday, and you will be off....and I'm not Jealous at all.... Really😒

You do know of coarse That Thursday is a corruption of Thors day. And I assure you I'm not jealous at all...😒

Oh, by the way you also know Thor is the Norse god of thunder and lightning and storms don't you!!

And no I'm not jealous at all..... Really...😡

Like bloody hell I'm not...🤬

Have a great trip, and may Thor, sleep soundly all the way through your cruise.🤣😇

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Ozwoody said:

Well the 16th coming up, and a few lucky people are going to experience the new terminal and the Coral Princess for the first time.

And I'm very happy for you.... I'm not jealous at all.. Really🤥

In three days it will be Thursday, and you will be off....and I'm not Jealous at all.... Really😒

You do know of coarse That Thursday is a corruption of Thors day. And I assure you I'm not jealous at all...😒

Oh, by the way you also know Thor is the Norse god of thunder and lightning and storms don't you!!

And no I'm not jealous at all..... Really...😡

Like bloody hell I'm not...🤬

Have a great trip, and may Thor, sleep soundly all the way through your cruise.🤣😇

You put a lot of Thort into

your post Ozwoody lol.

just look on it ad we are purely boarding on 16th for research purposes on behalf of CC ers. And to iron out any hiccups for everyone 🥰🥰🥰😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

You put a lot of Thort into

your post Ozwoody lol.

just look on it ad we are purely boarding on 16th for research purposes on behalf of CC ers. And to iron out any hiccups for everyone 🥰🥰🥰😂

I really appreciate your dedication, and sacrifice in the pursuit of pure science.😏

You must be in the final doting's of the eyes, and getting ready to pack.😵

Hang loose and have fun. 😄

• Haha 1

Just now, Ozwoody said:

I really appreciate your dedication, and sacrifice in the pursuit of pure science.😏

You must be in the final doting's of the eyes, and getting ready to pack.😵

Hang loose and have fun. 😄

We flew into Brisbane yesterday! My “I’s” are well and truly dotted! My packing is complete! My research folder is ready 😂😂😂

even checked to make sure coral was still here as we flew past her yesterday 

2870A6A0-A8B4-4675-A87A-5802D1CE9FAB.thumb.jpeg.3084ae3293a0518cfb735f6a0ad07d90.jpeg

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

We flew into Brisbane yesterday! My “I’s” are well and truly dotted! My packing is complete! My research folder is ready 😂😂😂

even checked to make sure coral was still here as we flew past her yesterday 

Well you guys are really keen.

What have you planned for today & tomorrow? Have you been to Brisbane before?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ozwoody said:

Well you guys are really keen.

What have you planned for today & tomorrow? Have you been to Brisbane before?

We’re staying with friends in Wynnum. Other friends picked us up at airport and we had lovely catch up over lunch in manly. We are having breakfast with another lot of friends today, lunch tomorrow with another lot of friends lol. It’s been three years since we were with any of them, so long time between hugs. It’s why we flew in early 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

We’re staying with friends in Wynnum. Other friends picked us up at airport and we had lovely catch up over lunch in manly. We are having breakfast with another lot of friends today, lunch tomorrow with another lot of friends lol. It’s been three years since we were with any of them, so long time between hugs. It’s why we flew in early 🥰🥰🥰

Yes its great to catch up with friends, every so often we get to go to Perth and catch up with friends there. Each time its like we haven't been away.

Yes it's good to treasure good friends.

Have fun.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

Yes its great to catch up with friends, every so often we get to go to Perth and catch up with friends there. Each time its like we haven't been away.

Yes it's good to treasure good friends.

Have fun.

We have a “story”. Short version..,,,We’ve been married 14 years in August. Both our spouses died of cancer 17 years ago within 3 months of each other but we had never met. Frank is South African, I’m an Aussie ten

pound pom. Someone said the the pastor of my church and where I was office manager for 29 years that they’ve gotta here this dynamo from South Africa! 
the dynamo arrived! And every time he was in aus they invited him back. After fourth visit  we must have made some connection cos we said we’d keep in touch. Our relationship grew over the phone, we decided he better come back and visit, he arrived Melbourne airport, proposed in his knees with a ring he brought from Africa! What could I do he swept me off my feet lol. So he’s an itinerant preacher who has gone anywhere and every where in the world including Brisbane monthly before covid. In fact we get off the ship 3rd July and he’ll be preaching or midtown before we fly back to Melbourne.FCE17FAF-F8CF-4215-9756-D3DB2DE8D673.thumb.jpeg.4f3889e27d60db77ae4fd834faf550d1.jpeg

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

We have a “story”. Short version..,,,We’ve been married 14 years in August. Both our spouses died of cancer 17 years ago within 3 months of each other but we had never met. Frank is South African, I’m an Aussie ten

pound pom. Someone said the the pastor of my church and where I was office manager for 29 years that they’ve gotta here this dynamo from South Africa! 
the dynamo arrived! And every time he was in aus they invited him back. After fourth visit  we must have made some connection cos we said we’d keep in touch. Our relationship grew over the phone, we decided he better come back and visit, he arrived Melbourne airport, proposed in his knees with a ring he brought from Africa! What could I do he swept me off my feet lol. So he’s an itinerant preacher who has gone anywhere and every where in the world including Brisbane monthly before covid. In fact we get off the ship 3rd July and he’ll be preaching or midtown before we fly back to Melbourne.

Life is funny, you find you soul mates in the most unexpected places, in way you would never imagine. That's a wonderful story. very happy life has treated you so well.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

Life is funny, you find you soul mates in the most unexpected places, in way you would never imagine. That's a wonderful story. very happy life has treated you so well.

I was never getting married again! I had the best husband for 36 years! How blessed am I to have had two of the best 🥰

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

I was never getting married again! I had the best husband for 36 years! How blessed am I to have had two of the best 🥰

Irene, there has to be a reason you had two such fantastic husbands. I suggest it is you. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1