FYI: For anyone who has been unable to fully check-in for July cruises...

The app finally became functional for my 7/15 and 7/18 B2B on Indy and I was able to complete check-in by uploading my vax card info/pics.

Before just now. the app wouldn't let me do anything and the website only worked up to the arrival time section.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, firstsailor said:

My app says I can do online check in today (June 7) for July 23 but it doesnt let me. 

Have you tried the website?

I was just sharing my experience, it would be no surprise if there are ongoing issues.

I have a cruise this weekend. For my party of 7, we're all green, except the "Arrival time" section on mine. I've reentered and resubmitted all of the info. Anyone seen this?

Forget the app...just checkin online the old fashion way...quick and easy and no need to down load anything...just by pass those requests...I've done it this way for my last four cruises this year so far and no problem. They take my pic at the terminal and take a picture of my vax card and show them my hard copy negative covid test.

I just checked in this morning for our 22 July EN cruise.  I do all of it on the website except for uploading the vax card since the only place that can be done is on the app.  I was able to do it all this morning no problem including photo (I have photos saved on my laptop that we have used for several cruises) and vax card.  I couldn't get the app to take the photo of my vax card.  For some reason it wouldn't do anything when I hit the button.  So, I just snapped a photo on my phone, cropped and saved it and then loaded it from my photos instead.  I literally did everything in about 15 minutes for both DH and myself.  Oh, and we got earliest arrival time, 10 am.

Edited by BND

12 hours ago, firstsailor said:

My app says I can do online check in today (June 7) for July 23 but it doesnt let me. 

Probably should say tomorrow.  Our July 22 cruise has said 7 June all along and it opened today right on schedule.  Yours should probably say 8 June (45 days out is the norm).

3 hours ago, BND said:

Probably should say tomorrow.  Our July 22 cruise has said 7 June all along and it opened today right on schedule.  Yours should probably say 8 June (45 days out is the norm).

That's what Im thinking- maybe tonight since midnight will be the 45 day mark even though it says 7th

I have been trying both online and on app to no avail... maybe tonight! 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2022 at 8:58 AM, Biker19 said:

Shouldn't make a diff - if anyone asks, just show anyone's SetSail pass in your party with the earliest check in time.

I'm not worried about the the time of arrival. It's just that I'm the only one without a green checkmark on that section.