Question about booking the main (specialty) dining rooms on Apex.

FeelingCruisy

We have anytime dining and we are linked with someone who just booked 2 days ago with fixed time, early dining.  Not sure how we can eat together.  Anyway, we received an email this morning saying we now can start booking the main dining rooms for our upcoming cruse.  "Finish planning your complimentary dining" it says on the heading.  Along that comes various links, one for each of the restaurants.  For example, there's a RESERVE NOW link for Cyprus, there's a RESERVE NOW link for Cosmopolitan and so on.

When I click on these link, it says "We can't find these links you're looking for" 

Celebrity wanted me to check with my TA and my TA doesn't answer. 

Do ya'll think it's because I'm linked to someone who's on FIXED TIME dining?  I tried unlink to see if that's the case, but I can't find the spot to unlink anyone.  Or does anyone know where to see who I'm actually linked to at the moment?

Or link is broken? 

Thanks everyone.

Prior to our Edge sailing we called and were able set up reservations for each day in the dining room and specialty dining.  If you are linked you may be able to do all of them with a phone call. 

56 minutes ago, Dar & Bob said:

Prior to our Edge sailing we called and were able set up reservations for each day in the dining room and specialty dining.  If you are linked you may be able to do all of them with a phone call. 

OK I'll give that a shot tomorrow, hopefully with the TA, instead of fussing with it online.  Thanks. 

You should be able to make reservations in the Cruise Planner.  Go to specialty dining and scroll past the specialty restaurants ad you should see the link to make your dining reservations.  If you still have a problem then the linked reservation with your friends is most likely the cause.  Since they have a assigned seat at a set time in a assigned dining room they don’t need and can’t make reservations.

If they can change to anytime then you can dine together or you could move to early traditional and with the linked reservations you should be at the same table  in the same dining room. 

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

You should be able to make reservations in the Cruise Planner.  Go to specialty dining and scroll past the specialty restaurants ad you should see the link to make your dining reservations.  If you still have a problem then the linked reservation with your friends is most likely the cause.  Since they have a assigned seat at a set time in a assigned dining room they don’t need and can’t make reservations.

If they can change to anytime then you can dine together or you could move to early traditional and with the linked reservations you should be at the same table  in the same dining room. 

thanks, makes sense.  thank you