Insight speaker programme

Marronnier

We will be on the QM2's Southampton to Caribbean cruise from 13th November to 10 December. I am aware that the return transatlantic leg (3rd -10th December) is the literature festival at sea with an excellent group of guest speakers. I have not been able to find out what guest speakers will be on the early part of the cruise (13th November to 3rd December). I would be most grateful if anyone could give me this information or point me in the right direction to find it.

Thank you.

I'm afraid Cunard isn't publishing master lists of Insights Guest Lecturers as they used to. About all we have to go on is their "Guest speakers on board" page which mostly lists the speakers for the "Literature Festival at Sea" and some of the QE Alaska cruises. Quite of few the speakers on that page are not linked to any current voyages. Another source of speakers is the "Event Voyages" page. That page adds a few more voyages to the list such as "Australia's Gardening Journey 2023".

I've been told a "Guest speakers" tab might appear within My Cunard if guest speakers have been announced for your voyage. Can anyone who has been on a recent Cunard voyage confirm if you learned who the speakers were prior to your voyage (through My Cunard or otherwise)? Or did you only learn who the speakers were once you were on board?

• Thanks 1