Suites Lounge drink limit?

9 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

My DH got doubles in the suite lounge on Quantum a few weeks ago.  In contrast, we only went in diamond lounge once and his double there cost him two vouchers.

It really depends on the bartender.  We ordered several doubles and sometimes we were charged 2 vouchers and most of the time only 1.

7 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Asking nicely helps as well.😉

On Symphony I asked (email) the concierge if she could secure Newcastle Brown Ale in SL. And she did. Enjoyed the goodness all week. 

Tipped extra at the end to show my gratitude

Of course, YMMV

I find this to be the case as well.  I generally extend kindness and respect and get a lot of that back in return.  Of course I tip well, but I don’t lead with the tip because it just feels wrong to me.  Everyone has their one which is fine.  

15 hours ago, Cigar King said:

I occasionally ask for a shot of Bailey's, neat, for coffee in the morning.  The only issue I have had is remembering that I have it.  😉

My dad would've loved that.  Every time he came to my house he would ask for his coffee with Baileys.  I miss that now that he's gone.  

• Like 2

Last month on Radiance OTS in a Grand Suite.  Every night there was one $.00 charge from Viking Crown Lounge that impacted our D+ drink limit.  The concierge said they were just measuring the drinks served in the Concierge Club.  HMMMM.

19 hours ago, Tlbecker1 said:

It really depends on the bartender.  We ordered several doubles and sometimes we were charged 2 vouchers and most of the time only 1.

What vouchers are you talking about?  In the Concierge Lounge, you don't use vouchers.  It's for those passengers in suites and (sometimes) Pinnacles.

39 minutes ago, steveru621 said:

Last month on Radiance OTS in a Grand Suite.  Every night there was one $.00 charge from Viking Crown Lounge that impacted our D+ drink limit.  The concierge said they were just measuring the drinks served in the Concierge Club.  HMMMM.

That's weird!  We always go in Grand Suites with Royal and have never had them do that.  Maybe there's an issue as to how much is being consumed in the lounge?    

5 minutes ago, DrivesLikeMario said:

What vouchers are you talking about?  In the Concierge Lounge, you don't use vouchers.  It's for those passengers in suites and (sometimes) Pinnacles.

Not exactly true , concierge lounge is also for diamond plus 

1 hour ago, George C said:

Not exactly true , concierge lounge is also for diamond plus 

Concierge lounge is not the suite lounge. No D+ allowed if it is a suite lounge.  OP asked about suite lounge, not concierge lounge.