My Medallion Is on USA Tour

CruzerDeb

Received Princess notice on 5/31 that my Medallion had shipped. Yay! I haven’t received it yet, so just decided to look at tracking. BTW, I live in Ohio (and my address is correct in email). The latest update is from yesterday, stating that it’s on its way to final destination in SPOKANE, WA! 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Guess I’m not going to get it anytime soon. 

D6FE85E7-5CA3-46E3-9665-987A012A1767.png

Edited by CruzerDeb
  • Haha 1

Mine first said it arrived in Bensenville, IL at the exact same time it arrived in Jamaica, NY!  🤷🏼‍♀️  Then several days later it finally was in possession of USPS in Los Angeles, CA. Two days later it was in my mailbox in Alabama.  You should receive yours soon!

I personally think the tracking info before it is in possession of USPS is probably not very accurate. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, prmssk said:

Mine first said it arrived in Bensenville, IL at the exact same time it arrived in Jamaica, NY!  🤷🏼‍♀️  Then several days later it finally was in possession of USPS in Los Angeles, CA. Two days later it was in my mailbox in Alabama.  You should receive yours soon!

I personally think the tracking info before it is in possession of USPS is probably not very accurate. 

Well, this is interesting! Maybe it will still turn up. I'm worried about it being delivered to some other cruiser with my personal information on it.

Based on my experiences with the USPS that’s not surprising. My prescriptions are shipped from 40 miles away yet travel 220 miles & take several days to be delivered.

Medallions for our late March cruise were shipped by FedEx from Singapore via Honolulu in 2 days to our house. It was so fast that our Princess shipping email with tracking information arrived 2 days after delivery about 10 days before boarding.

• Like 1

The only personal info on the medallion is your name. The RFID chip in the medallion basically tells the computer that stores your info that you want a transaction whether it be opening your door to embark/disembark to ordering a drink.

There is no personal info on the medallion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yeah, feel your pain. We had a back to back trip on the Regal and Enchanted late November and early December 2021. Our Medallions shipped in early November 2021 for two cruises. The ones for the Regal showed up a week before the cruise. We booked a month before. Our Medallions for the Enchanted shipped about the same time, we booked a year in advance and did everything on the Medallion app to order the Medallions. Medallions for the Enchanted arrived at our home the day we drove to FLL for our Regal cruise. Daughter sent them by USPS and they arrived at our hotel the day before our Enchanted cruise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CruzerDeb said:

Okay, maybe I’m worried over nothing. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t be the first time (and probably not the last). 

Yeah, from what I can tell you're fine.   The tracking information indicates that it left the UPS distribution centre in Spokane yesterday and is now currently on its way to you.  🙂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CruzerDeb said:

Okay, maybe I’m worried over nothing. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t be the first time (and probably not the last). 

I wish the best for you, that it's a non-issue, but if delivered after you embark and anyone unscrupulous gets hold of your mail, they will know when you are away, from the printing. Have someone trusted pick up your mail. I don't understand why people have it shipped to their home. If there is some benefit to it, let me know, 'cause I'm not seeing it. Picking up Medallions at the pier took us like two minutes tops.