Noticeable Vibration Queen Elizabeth Aft Cabins?

LewiLewi

Just reviewed a YouTube recording by someone who was in Aft Balcony Cabin 5188 on the QE last month. They claimed that the vibration was so loud that it disturbed their sleep. We will also be in an aft balcony cabin on deck 5 next month. Has anyone had a problem with loud vibration in this area?

About 14 cruises with cunard on all their ships ,i really had to think hard about cabin noise etc .....one had vibration from a diesel ,one had noise from some type of machine,one was close to crew stairway and one was too near the child day care drop off in the morning . I noticed it but none disturbed our sleep .I would only advise to avoid deck 6 port/aft qm2 so you do not get run over in the morning by a lil ninja lol. 

I Have been on QE ( pre covid ) when there has been noticeable vibration at the Aft of the ship, very noticeable at the back of the MDR on both deck 2 and 3. would no doubt carry through to the cabins.

Personally I would not book a cabin in the Aft section of either QE or QV

We had an aft suite on QE on deck 5 Q6 on November 2019 and we noticed the vibration but the only time it affected us was on the last day when packing suitcases.It was that bad we had to leave the suite and came back later