Rebooking after price drop & way before final payment

BklynBorn47

My search didn't find anything specifically Celebrity related. 

We have sailed Celebrity a few times pre-Covid but this time we booked B2B2B far ahead in 2023.  
We are regular NCL cruisers where our PCC has always taken care of adjusting our invoice upon price drops.
Our Celebrity booking was done by calling the reservation number.

I'm hoping regular Celebrity cruisers can advise me before I give them a call.  

Do not tell them you want to rebook.  Tell them you noticed the price has been lowered and that you would like your price adjusted.

Before you call make sure that the new price includes the same perks that your current booking has.  If you are booked with Always Included ( classic beverage package, wi-fi and gratuities) be sure you are not seeing a "cruise only" price.

• Like 2

Yes, tell them you wish to reprice the cruise under the current promotion.  And one more suggestion, ask them to email you the new booking confirmations while you are still on the phone.   Since you are repricing a B2B2B, there will be 3 seperate booking confirmations.  You can visually confirm that everything is exactly the same as your previous booking before you end the call--it only takes a minute or two. It should still be the same booking date and reservation ID number.  Don't forget to check your stateroom number.

• Like 1