Inspire Diagnostics Testing

Hi there.  So happy to hear about the elimination of the pre-flight testing coming back to the U.S!!!  Now I have a question about pre-cruise testing if anyone has any input.  We are flying to Rome on 7/10 for a 7/13 embarkation.  I have made appointments with Inspire Diagnostics (Regent partner) for a proctored Antigen test on the morning of the 10th before we head to the airport.  I believe this keeps us within the 72 hour (Inspire refers to it as 3 days) window that Regent requires.  I would imagine that if it didn't, Inspire Diagnostics would have raised a red flag since they know our sail date...but I'm assuming.  Has anyone else done testing through Inspire?  Does my time calculation seem accurate?

Inspire makes it efficient.  We used Inspire in Lisbon for a cruise in April from Lisbon and we are having a July 4 proctored Inspire antigen in London before a July 7 embarkation from Portsmouth   Highly recommended   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aventureux said:

Inspire makes it efficient.  We used Inspire in Lisbon for a cruise in April from Lisbon and we are having a July 4 proctored Inspire antigen in London before a July 7 embarkation from Portsmouth   Highly recommended   

Perfect...thanks!

We did our Inspire proctored tests on May 30 for sailing date of June 1. Four of us sat together situating the computer so the camera view included all of us. As the proctor watched, we each swabbed one at a time then put the swab in the liquid cup. Once we all finished that step, we each put the drops on our cards so our waiting times were simultaneous, not one at a time. Worked smooth as silk. The proctor talked us carefully through each step, no rushing, very patient.

Edited by NanJ0508
  • Like 1