fly snooze and cruise from Orlando

avamarie98

We are arriving Orlando and sailing out of Port Canaveral.  There are some packages from GoPort for an airport shuttle, overnight stay and shuttle to the port the following day.  Prices seem really cheap.  Not sure I want to travel that far on the morning of embarkation.  Anyone have any experience or thoughts pro or con about this option?  Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, avamarie98 said:

We are arriving Orlando and sailing out of Port Canaveral.  There are some packages from GoPort for an airport shuttle, overnight stay and shuttle to the port the following day.  Prices seem really cheap.  Not sure I want to travel that far on the morning of embarkation.  Anyone have any experience or thoughts pro or con about this option?  Thanks in advance

GoPort is one of the popular site on these boards.  I have not used them myself, but I also have not seen any negative posts about them either.

We stayed at the Hyatt hotel in the Orlando airport the night before the cruise. Besides this hotel there are several others in the airport area that offer free shuttle pick up transportation to the hotel. The next day we used Cortrans shuttle to get to the port. It was easy. They have several pick up times to choose from. After the cruise they will pick you up again there are several times to choose from and take you back to the Orlando airport.

• Like 1

The drive from MCO and nearby hotels to PC takes just under an hour. If you are arriving late then staying near MCO and heading to the port in the morning makes sense. You can find your own hotel and arrange your own transportation (Cortrans, Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Cruise Connection are often suggested - along with Uber, Lyft and one way car rentals).

Lots of unhappy porters when Go Port refused refunds on cruises cancelled because of Covid. Do your homework.

• Like 2