Advice - booking dining for multiple cabins

rdt123

Hi all

we are sailing on the escape in august. The NCL app allows me to book speciality dining. We have some free due to take all. We are interconnected to my parents who have a separate booking.

if I book speciality dining on the app I can choose six guests. Will we be able to book for six and have my parents join us and use their credit ? Not sure how it works

cheers

Rob

Yes.  When "payment" of the meal occurs after your dinner, each person will present their room keycard to the waiter to use one of their credits.  If no credits exist or if diner has items not included in their dining or drink plan, costs for those items will be added to the individual's onboard account.  

• Like 1

Just FYI, when I've booked dinner online for six people from multiple cabins in the past, the only times available were either 5:30 or 9:30.  We prefer to eat at 6:30 unless going to a show.  So I selected 5:30 then changed the reservations to 6:30 once on board.

We had 4 cabins and 12 of us for our 50th anniversary.  I booked them all in advance.  There was no problem.  We do like to eat early because we liked going to the early show, so that wasn't a problem for us.

We have 6, but as a previous poster has stated, they limit your times for groups that large. As a result, we've been booking tables for 4 and 2 at the same time and just ask for them to be combined when we board. Since often times they put tables of 4 and 2 together to make 6, we figure that if we at least have a reservation for all 6 of us, that will help some. So far, it has.