Received email for more travel information

Hi all I received this email 

Before we can release the travel documents for your cruise, we need some more information about your travel party. So please make sure you visit Cruise Control by clicking here to share your party's:

• Passport details
  • Emergency Contacts
  • Medical and accessibility needs
  • Food allergies and intolerances

Completing the questions is essential but you don't need to provide all the information if you prefer not to. It all helps to give you a smoother, speedier check-in process as we will share this with the onboard team before you travel.

I have already provided this information. The website keeps sending me round in circles. Also i have booked airport parking and when i click the link for verification code it says "booking not found" 

I am currently on hold for an advisor but am 48 in the queue. The wait time for live chat is also nearly 2 hours. Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you in advance 

I had this email today despite entering the info a while back, flying next week.   I just went into the "Add Passport Information" page, clicked "Submit and Return to Booking".  I now have a green tick as shown in Rebels post 👍

Hi RR.

On our last trip we were only able to print the outward boarding passes, the return passes were unavailable until a couple of days before the return flight so we unable to print them.

The digital passes that we used were flawless to be fair, no problems with them at all.

Keep well.

Hi BJ, yes I was the same. Had digital passes. But the OCD in me says I must be in control of all eventualities and have paper copies as well as digital.. 😂

On the way home, logged into my App to say I was coming home 😄 and the Nice man on reception printed them off for m....Im in control now 😎

1 hour ago, Rebel Rouser said:

Hi BJ, yes I was the same. Had digital passes. But the OCD in me says I must be in control of all eventualities and have paper copies as well as digital.. 😂

On the way home, logged into my App to say I was coming home 😄 and the Nice man on reception printed them off for m....Im in control now 😎

That sounds familiar Mrs BJ  needs all paperwork in duplicate at least😂

I have to admit she was fretting a fair bit until we got past security at corfu airport. Shouldn’t laugh really😂😉

Hi Rebel Rouser. No it had a red exclamation mark but when i went to complete the boarding pass despite the red mark still being there it had all information completed 😥still cant get the verification code for the parking. I will never do it through them again i thought it would save me a bit of hassle but it has caused me more. I went to the TUI store but couldnt wait i was on my lunch hour. Last hurdle now.... the chronomics test tommorrow fingers crossed!

3 hours ago, Jayneykul said:

Hi Rebel Rouser. No it had a red exclamation mark but when i went to complete the boarding pass despite the red mark still being there it had all information completed 😥still cant get the verification code for the parking. I will never do it through them again i thought it would save me a bit of hassle but it has caused me more. I went to the TUI store but couldnt wait i was on my lunch hour. Last hurdle now.... the chronomics test tommorrow fingers crossed!

My Fingers and toes are crossed for you. 😇

23 hours ago, Jayneykul said:

I remember when booking,organising and travelling to your destination/cruise was a fairly pleasant,easy and exciting experience....now its becoming the polar opposite

Good luck and fingers crossed for your test Jayney