O Air

kim826

I have O Air and premium economy for my October Marina Lisbon to Athens cruise.  I received my seat assignments for Chicago to Lisbon but unable to get seat assignments for the return.  Is that normal?

11 minutes ago, kim826 said:

I have O Air and premium economy for my October Marina Lisbon to Athens cruise.  I received my seat assignments for Chicago to Lisbon but unable to get seat assignments for the return.  Is that normal?

I think it depends on the airline

We had no problem when we flew A/C  back from the UK  but also it was pre covid times

Next cruise is PE with O Air and our TA obtained our seat selections outbound and inbound - it was a custom air request.  Sometimes there is a delay until air booking is ticketed.  Would ask your TA as he/she may need to contact the airline directly.  For reference - the FAQ page on O website does state: "Any pre-flight arrangements, such as seat assignments, frequent flyer programs, wheelchair requests, oxygen or special meal requests, must be made by the guest directly with the airlines based on their policies and procedures. Oceania Cruises cannot confirm any special airline requests unless otherwise specified. Due to special fares used, frequent flyer or past traveler discounts may not apply to air tickets issued by Oceania Cruises. These special requests and services should be arranged by your travel agent directly with the airlines."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kim826 said:

We ran into the same thing a few days ago.  I called O and the rep said it was because the return flight had not been ticketed yet.  That would be in another 5 days.  We would get another air itinerary by email when this happened.  Two more days to go, so we will see.

• Like 1