Cruise in 2 weeks - canceled flights, covid test, Stressed about it all.

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Did your return flight automatically cancel when your outbound flight got cancelled? I rarely book round trip any longer so that out bound and return flights are managed independently. There seems to rarely be a price advantage to booking round trip these days anyway.

That is one thing I like about Southwest - they really don't sell "round trip" flights.  Everything is just a collection of one-way trips.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Did your return flight automatically cancel when your outbound flight got cancelled? I rarely book round trip any longer so that out bound and return flights are managed independently. There seems to rarely be a price advantage to booking round trip these days anyway.

I am not sure because when I used my RL # to look up the United Airlines reservation it said I did not have any flights.  Yikes. 

However, when I called Air2Sea they said the return flight was still booked and when they gave us our updated itinerary it had the same return flight.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

This past January when my flight home was cancelled after a cruise it became a "concern" to me.

It's not much of a consolation, but it could have been worse...   at least it was after your cruise was done, so you were able to board and cruise  😀