Massive Suite Terrace

FlyingCruiser2

I sailed in the Massive Suite in December. You do not have access to the front area. Although I never saw anyone, I am pretty sure it is accessible to Crew.

You definitely can get looked down on from Richard's Rooftop.It was kind of funny to see the silhouettes of folks peeking through the opening in the glass and spying on our hot tub!

There are lights on the steps up to the bunny pad which are turned on via the light switch by the door in the bathroom.

When they hose off the Rooftop at night the water all flows down onto your deck and the painted floor gets quite slippery so be careful in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, happygolucky62 said:

I sailed in the Massive Suite in December. You do not have access to the front area. Although I never saw anyone, I am pretty sure it is accessible to Crew.

You definitely can get looked down on from Richard's Rooftop.It was kind of funny to see the silhouettes of folks peeking through the opening in the glass and spying on our hot tub!

There are lights on the steps up to the bunny pad which are turned on via the light switch by the door in the bathroom.

When they hose off the Rooftop at night the water all flows down onto your deck and the painted floor gets quite slippery so be careful in the morning.

Thank you so much.   We have one booked in November on Valiant Lady and are totally stoked.  Figured from the pictures that it was all visible from the Rooftop, if they want to look - the risk is theirs.  We are as far from Brad Pitt and Gigi Hadid as Virgin Voyages is from Holland America.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

FlyingCruiser, You will love the Suite! My favorite times were when we ordered Room Service Breakfast and ate outside on the table. The indoor and outdoor round seating areas are really a waste because you cannot stretch out due to the angles, or curves, actually.

I did spend a lot of time lying on the Bunny Pad. The Hammocks are strung up like a standard one between 2 poles, not like the hanging types on the rest of the ship so I didn't use those. Maybe Gigi and Brad would get in and out easier than me!

• Haha 1

After watching some youtube videos I loved seeing the view from the bunny pad, it looked awesome! We parleyed our 200% FCC from our Resilient Lady cruise to another cruise in a Massive Suite on Valiant Lady so like FlyingCruiser we're very excited at the prospect!

And, oh yeah, sorry to say we're not going to be much in the way of eye candy for someone peering down at us from Richard's Rooftop. 😋

• Like 1

19 hours ago, karmamule said:

After watching some youtube videos I loved seeing the view from the bunny pad, it looked awesome! We parleyed our 200% FCC from our Resilient Lady cruise to another cruise in a Massive Suite on Valiant Lady so like FlyingCruiser we're very excited at the prospect!

And, oh yeah, sorry to say we're not going to be much in the way of eye candy for someone peering down at us from Richard's Rooftop. 😋

We had a Massive Suite Booked on the Resilient, so it was like winning a mini-lotto - we also rebooked on the Valient, but went far out to December of 2023 - as I did not have the energy to search the same suite for a back-to-back, but felt these dates would be no issue.  Still have credit left that I switched to sailor loot and the balance is set aside to Rockstar Cabanas for both sailings....  I am still sad not to be going this year, but I always live by, that things happen for a reason.....

• Like 1