Stock Credit

trbarton

Who do I contact to get stock credit for my shares of NCL stock?

Iv’e found the form. Princess credit is similar except they give $250 for only 14 days. 

Thanks!

Tom😀

Edited by trbarton

On 6/16/2022 at 9:10 PM, spotfish said:

On the bottom of the shareholder benefit request form it gives the mailing address or E-mail address whichever you choose to use to get them your information.

Here’s the email address that I have for the stock credit…ShareholderBenefit@ncl.com.  Is this the correct address?

Tom😀

5 hours ago, trbarton said:

Here’s the email address that I have for the stock credit…ShareholderBenefit@ncl.com.  Is this the correct address?

Tom😀

Yes and No.

You need to fill out the request form, sign it, attach your brokerage statement (with personal data redacted), and email it to the address on the form. They usually process the request within 2 business days. 

https://d1io3yog0oux5.cloudfront.net/nclhltd/files/documents/Shareholder+Benefit+Request+Form.pdf

4 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Yes and No.

You need to fill out the request form, sign it, attach your brokerage statement (with personal data redacted), and email it to the address on the form. They usually process the request within 2 business days. 

https://d1io3yog0oux5.cloudfront.net/nclhltd/files/documents/Shareholder+Benefit+Request+Form.pdf

The address wouldn’t work with my documents attached & when I tried it again it finally worked. 

Tom😀

Edited by trbarton
  • Like 1