Walgreens Antigen

So we took out tests at 9:30 this morning and have not gotten our email with results.. I did call and the pharmacy stated that the "3rd party notification has been delayed in emailing results".. I did ask our results and we are all negative...but without notification at this point...should I be concerned...Ship sails Sunday...

Thanks

20 minutes ago, Scoobydobe7 said:

So we took out tests at 9:30 this morning and have not gotten our email with results.. I did call and the pharmacy stated that the "3rd party notification has been delayed in emailing results".. I did ask our results and we are all negative...but without notification at this point...should I be concerned...Ship sails Sunday...

Thanks

My entire sailing group had delayed results. We tested this morning and around 8:30 got a barrage of emails. However, I did go to my Walgreens after four hours and had them print them off for me. If you haven’t received them by the morning I would go get a print out. Seems to be a nationwide issue.

25 minutes ago, doppelganger2621 said:

My entire sailing group had delayed results. We tested this morning and around 8:30 got a barrage of emails. However, I did go to my Walgreens after four hours and had them print them off for me. If you haven’t received them by the morning I would go get a print out. Seems to be a nationwide issue.

I did not have any trouble getting my results. I got an email within 30 minutes.  But since I was headed to DD house after the test I went back and they printed out the results for us.  

If you can go back and get your results.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Scoobydobe7 said:

Thanks

you are definitely going to need that printed results!!  

1 minute ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

I did not have any trouble getting my results. I got an email within 30 minutes.  But since I was headed to DD house after the test I went back and they printed out the results for us.  

If you can go back and get your results.

Was this today? I only ask because like there’s a thread on my sail page on the site that must not be named about 30 comments long that no one got their emails

My test was still "Pending" after 9 hours today when I called the Pharmacy (for the second time). They didn't have results to print out for me. The Pharmacist told me to come back to the store and he would redo the test and give me my results. I went through the drive through and did the test, then parked in the parking lot while he processed it. Fifteen minutes later he called my phone to let me know the results were printed. Great customer service! I ended up getting 4 emails about 3 hours after leaving Walgreens with my results.

• Like 2

Today I scheduled our tests for next Friday before noon and have not received an email confirmation either.  We are in NJ so it certainly looks like a national issue.  Hoping they have it straightened out by next week.  I figure they should but still worry.

The same thing happened to us, after eight perfect experiences in the past. No email confirmation, no email reminder the morning of the test, no results.  We went back to the drive-thru and they printed the results.   But not until I had spent some time worried that I had made a typo on the email address (I hadn’t).