Drink package not noted

elegeorgia

Sailing on Beyond in 2 weeks. We upgraded to the Elevate package when they had a promotion. We have checked in and I can't find our Premium drink package noted anywhere. I checked the app, Xpress Pass, website (Manage Reservation, Order History...). It is nowhere to be found. I only see it on the Booking Confirmation detail from our TA. Should I be concerned and contact our TA or Celebrity?

42 minutes ago, elegeorgia said:

Sailing on Beyond in 2 weeks. We upgraded to the Elevate package when they had a promotion. We have checked in and I can't find our Premium drink package noted anywhere. I checked the app, Xpress Pass, website (Manage Reservation, Order History...). It is nowhere to be found. I only see it on the Booking Confirmation detail from our TA. Should I be concerned and contact our TA or Celebrity?

print out the booking confirmation and bring it to the cruise with you

14 minutes ago, elegeorgia said:

Thank you I will try calling and definitely will print and bring it.

You do not need to spend a couple hours on the phone.  Lots easier to simply bring your confirmation showing your perks with you to the check in.  If you booked with a TA give them a call.  I would also download the Celebrity App and log in.

PS welcome as you are pretty new to posting on Cruise Critic 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, elegeorgia said:

Call your TA, since the Elevate package is considered part of the cruise fare, they are the ones that need to straighten this out for you. While you're talking to them, ask that they have Celebrity email you the "Guest Copy", this is what Celebrity is contractually obligated to provide you.

Call your TA, do not wait until you are on the ship.  The ship will have to contact Miami who will contact your TA since the beverage package appears not to be in Celebrity’s system. So you will be waiting for resolution for a couple of days.  Not a good way to start a cruise..

We had a similar experience a few years ago and our beverage package wasn’t showing.  Called the TA who had added to her invoice but forgot to update the system.  Quickly corrected .