Baltics 2023

We are on the Arctic Grand Voyage next summer.  Regent contacted us several months ago to say that the ship (Navigator) will not port in St. Petersburg and that they adjusted the itinerary accordingly.  No information since then.

Norma

50 minutes ago, howiefrommd said:

Thanks for your response.  I think I may be wise to come up with a back up plan in case it gets cancelled.  If you (or anyone else hears anything) would appreciate a heads-up.  

The Navigator is doing the same itinerary right now, with the addition of the transatlantic, and there doesn't seem to be any hint of cancellation.  I may have on rose-colored glasses, but I believe things will be better in 2023 than they are in 2022, so our baltic voyage is pretty safe.

Norma

I suspect we will still have Baltic cruises in 2023, but St Petersburg will not happen. Passengers will have to decide whether they are willing to do the other Baltic ports without St Petersburg. It is going to take years to undo the damage that has been done from the invasion of Ukraine. And we are not even close to beginning that process.

• Like 2

I am picking out shore excursions.  It seems like there are more ports than I had for the 2022 WC itineraries 1 and 2. At least, the website has improved since the last time I did it.

Norma and Mitch

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ladys Mom said:

I am picking out shore excursions.  It seems like there are more ports than I had for the 2022 WC itineraries 1 and 2. At least, the website has improved since the last time I did it.

Norma and Mitch

I'm sure @Mike Moore will be glad to hear that!

• Like 1