HAL 2023 Mexico Cruises

When will HAL have Mexico cruise dates and itineraries for 2023?  We are booked for November on the Koningsdam but want to transfer it to February 2023 or later.  I am very frustrated that no cruise itineraries have been released.  Does anyone know when we can expect to have them available?

Interesting! I just took a look and there's only a few cruises scheduled, one or two in January and two or one in March (2023). I think I'd kinda expect they'd be open for booking now, seems well past the time when people would be booking! 

Good luck with your cruise, whenever you get to go. The Koningsdam was our first Pinnacle Class ship and we really enjoyed sailing on her (last December). Best wishes!

My point exactly - it is definitely past time to book that time period.  I've never known for there not to be options available this late.  We sailed the Koningsdam up the coast last December and definitely enjoyed the ship.  I always love the Lincoln Center shows.  My sisters and I are doing a "sisters sail" to the Mexican Riviera on her in December.  That is why I would like to change my husband's and my sailing (which was booked through future cruise on board) to 2023.  It is very frustrating not to have any options available.  I do not want to have to look at other cruiselines, but may have to if the situation doesn't resolve before our final payment is due for the November cruise.  

The Spring 2023 cruises on the Koningsdam were cancelled.  We were booked for March 25 when the K returned from a rt Hawaii.  Our cruise was cancelled as well as a few more.  The thought is that the K will go into dry dock in March/April in order to prepare for the 2023 Alaska season.  The Zaandam will be doing a 10 day Sea of Cortez rt San Diego on March 25.

I really like the Koningsdam sailing out of San Diego.  We will be on the Koningsdam Nov 5, 2022 Pacific Coast cruise.  I checked our options for Fall 2023 and there is nothing  I hope we can pick up another 7 days on the Koningsdam in November 2023 either Pacific Coast or Mexico.  I’m not quite ready for Hawaii and the South Pacific itineraries.  

Sorry to hear about the March 25 cancellation.  That would have been a good time for us.  Much as I like the Koningsdam, there are no Mexican or Pacific Coast cruise alternatives currently available during the time we would like to cruise.  Very frustrating.  For various reasons, we are avoiding flying and want California departure ports right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CruiserBruce said:

Plus KDam is doing some Hawaii trips also.

The Spring 2023 is out, has been for months.

Check Mexico and Pacific Coast and you will find out it isn't.  If you find any February or after March cruises, please let me know.

1 minute ago, ASB&Cruiseluvr said:

Check Mexico and Pacific Coast and you will find out it isn't.  If you find any February or after March cruises, please let me know.

A couple of months ago we were shopping for 7 day Mexican Rivera cruises in March. Due to the Hawaii roundtrips, they are only doing one, or tops 2 Mexico cruises per month. And Zaandam is doing a couple in March and April,  but they are 10 or 11 days. That was as of about April of this year.

There is a recent thread here discussing some KDam canceled cruises in late March and into April for a drydock.