Who to call if EZ-Air booked flight is canceled

Princess18

6 hours ago, roxievegas said:

As I said earlier, I had to wait 2 hours on the phone.

Check the airline schedule and see what flights you would prefer.  Call EZAIR and get them to change you to your "new" choice".  It was the airline that changed your flights, now EZAIR, but they should fix it at no cost to you.

6 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Download the airline app, see if u can do seating.  Or call the airline.  Did they ticket you?  They can see in the history when the schedule change happened. 
Do you see the flight information in the travel summary?

I would want to see a copy of my eticket and print it out.  You can do this on most airline websites. 

On 6/21/2022 at 12:21 PM, adstz said:

EZair emergency number to call for in route flight issues (USA)  1-800-545-0008

3 hours ago, rcp6146 said:

??  Do what now??  I have waited on hold for 3 hours only to be told the office closed for the day while I was waiting . . I have sent email -  I have chatted . . .Princess says it takes a week or so to catch up with the airlines changing a flight but it has been almost 2 months . . The airlines can't help me because it was booked through Princess and Princess can't help me until the record gets straightened out . . 

It does not take that long.

see quotes in my post.

Princess should connect you to EZ air rep. 

weekdays call as soon as they open 9am east coast.

Edited by dog

7 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Download the airline app, see if u can do seating.  Or call the airline.  Did they ticket you?  They can see in the history when the schedule change happened. 
Do you see the flight information in the travel summary?

I would want to see a copy of my eticket and print it out.  You can do this on most airline websites. 

I don't have the Eticket but I do have the flight confirmation from the airline. Still waiting to see if I will hear from EZAir-It is long past the 5-7 days I was told and I have resigned myself to working on details that would include the flight time change- Hotels and transfer are #1 concern at the moment.