Earliest time to book a flight

Hi,

Flying out of Barcelona and noticed that the ship arrives at 5:00 AM. My husband and I are planning to carry off our own luggage. I called RCCL to ask about flights and was told no earlier than 1:00 PM. I was hoping to catch a morning flight. Has anyone arrived in Barcelona this early, and if so what was the earliest time you were able to disembark?  The airport is 20-30 minutes away, and I will be arriving on a Sunday.

Thanks

ML

We flew out of Barcelona on a Sunday, late Sept 2019.  Our flight wasn't until 1pm so we stayed on board and had a leisurely bfast.  However at 7:30am there were about a dozen people in the taxi line with taxis departing every few minutes. The airport was very busy, somewhat confusing, with rather long lines. 

I wouldn't book anything before 10:30/11, especially when flights and airports are such a mess these days.  

1 hour ago, Mary Louise said:

Thank you

What time did your ship arrive in BCN? Did you self disembark?

I think the ship arrived at 6am. I had priority so disembarked with guests doing self assist but then had to wait until the luggage was in the terminal. Only took about 10 minutes.

I did book the cruise shuttle. There were lots of taxis but also several ships in port and the airport was busy.

I booked with Fly2Fun, similar to Air2Sea and my flight time was offered.