Kids Club Only 5+ now!?

Havok

I read a recent experience from the Breakaway in June that the Kids Club is not open to 3-4 yr olds. 

Sailing on the Getaway, July 7th. I really hope this is not the case. My son is 4.5 and was looking forward to the kids club. His brother is 11 and I know they would be in separate areas but still. They took away the mini golf and rock climbing, dropped a port, so we have an extra day at sea. Not sure how I am going to keep him busy.

Guppies is the youngest up to 2 yrs old.

Turtles are 3-5 yrs old.

I'm thinking they are not going to let any unvaccinated kids in the kids club.  Young kids are eligible now, but my son doesn't have time to be fully vaxxed since we sail in 18 days.

I read many a post saying bring the little ones kids clubs would be fully open on all ship June 1st.  I assumed sailing in July would have it.  

I am in the same boat...pun intended.  We are sailing on the Joy 7/10.  My son is 3 and I was told kids club would be open June 1st, but was never told the age range was changing.  However, I do not think it has anything to do with vaccination status, since vaccines are not required for children under 12.  I think it is simply a staffing issue.

I called and spoke to a rep at NCL and she just read what was on the website.  She had no clue why it was changed and said maybe they are going to update it at a later time.  I'm still holding out a little hope they might expand the age group before July.