Viewing excursions

pedirn

We are new to Holland America after 54 cruises on other lines.  I am having trouble with HA website.   The cruise we are interested in is 11 days on the Rotterdam.  Part of the package includes $200 pp excursion credit.   We have been trying to view excursions for the scheduled ports of call to get an idea of what is offered and cost.    Is there any way to do this prior to booking?    I have been unable to locate area on website.  I did find one area for excursions but when I pick a port I get nothing.    TIA

5 minutes ago, pedirn said:

We are new to Holland America after 54 cruises on other lines.  I am having trouble with HA website.   The cruise we are interested in is 11 days on the Rotterdam.  Part of the package includes $200 pp excursion credit.   We have been trying to view excursions for the scheduled ports of call to get an idea of what is offered and cost.    Is there any way to do this prior to booking?    I have been unable to locate area on website.  I did find one area for excursions but when I pick a port I get nothing.    TIA

When you pick an itinerary, and then as select a port (LEARN MORE), it gives 'starting at' pricing and some options. I don't think it is exhaustive, but gives an idea.

If you are booked.  Sign in. Got to already booked, manage my bookings, select the booking. Now you are on your itinerary page.  Click shore excursions, sort through ports. Read the descriptions, if you like it click buy now. It will ask for which people and if you want to use your credit. Click the appropriate boxes, place in cart.  Go to cart and buy.  You can also call and the shore excursions personnel can see your cart and help you complete 

Edited by Mary229

On the Homepage, scroll to the bottom and choose "Shore Excursions". Then you can select a destination and port(s).  Not all tours will necessarily be offered on every itinerary, but it will give you an idea.

Edited by Cruise Suzy

Thanks everyone.   I did find where to look but still get blank page.    Funny thing if I use my husbands I Pad instead of mine, I can then see excursions.  Also when his homepage loads it is a different layout than my home page.   Oh well…we have settled on Rotterdam 10 nights March 29.   It looks like it would be a good introduction to Holland America .   

• Like 2