Princess Robes

ImperialLady

They are one size fits all, but on Crown last week we noticed all linens, including. robes, had been upgraded.

Robes seemed heavier and bigger bc they are new and haven't shrunk due to so many hot water washings.  Yet

The towels, etc were nice and thick, too, seemed nearly new as well.  The last towels we had on a previous cruise were worn and these feel especially luxurious in comparison.

Same for bed linens ~ fluffy and newer looking and it felt like laying in clouds and being rocked to sleep by the motion of the ship.

Edited by GloriaF
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, wcflats said:

We were on discovery Alaska May cruise and yes..they were definitely larger than previously.

Just wait until they get washed a dozen times & go through the super hot dryer. 😄

On the Majestic earlier this year my room steward was able to get me a robe that is dedicated to the suite level and it was thicker and larger. Then in April no such luck, just the one size fits all variety. I wish Princess would have size options available.

Edited by ghgeckos
auto correct spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ghgeckos said:

On the Majestic earlier this year my room steward was able to get me a robe that is dedicated to the suite level and it was thicker and larger. Then in April no such luck, just the one size fits all variety. I wish Princess would have size options available.

I wish they were sized too I am 5' , my husband is just a tad under 6' .

• Like 1