Free Dining Package Promo.

3 minutes ago, asiantraveler said:

If I book a club balcony I get 2 specialty dining for 7 day cruise for guest 1&2. If I have 3 people in the cabin, can I use the 2nd specialty dining for the 3rd person in my cabin? Or it can only be used for guest 1&2 2x only. TIA!

1&2 only, 3 gets none unless purchased for 3 specifically.  they are assigned to each person.  2 cannot skip and pass on to 3.

Perhaps if 1 is an adult and 3 is a child, then they might just key card 1, deduct for 1&2 and 3 can pretend to be 2, but 2 is still skipping.

Edited by n4w

2 hours ago, asiantraveler said:

If I book a club balcony I get 2 specialty dining for 7 day cruise for guest 1&2. If I have 3 people in the cabin, can I use the 2nd specialty dining for the 3rd person in my cabin? Or it can only be used for guest 1&2 2x only. TIA!

The package is non-transferable and assigned to passenger 1 and 2. You can (and should) just buy passenger 3 a 2-night package. 

before you purchase another package, check the prices on the menu for whichever restaurants you are planning to eat in. it may be cheaper to just pay the charges. if you're platinum or above you get 2 more dinners, and can use one of those