Long Cruise and Traveller Authorization

lissie

We are due to sail form San Francisco 24 July - we arrive in Bermuda 12 August. However I cannot select Queen Elizabeth as a cruise ship on the Bermudian travel declaration.  Make reservations | Bookings powered by resQwest.com (www.gov.bm)   The ship  itself should be available because some passengers embark 21 July  in Vancouver and also arrive in Bermuda. I tried using  a different ship - and they did have a 24 July itinerary available - so I'm not too early. 

I understand the testing requirements and  can easily upload my vaccine certificate - but can't if they don't have the ship available? I'd like to get this sorted out as we are travelling 10 days prior to the 24th and will have better things to do than worry about paperwork 

Edited by lissie

I'm going to guess that your ship won't be listed until at least July 1 and perhaps closer to July 12 . You're in a unique situation because your ship doesn't arrive in Bermuda for many weeks after embarkation. Most ships arrive in Bermuda a few days after embarkation. The other ships embarking July 24 arrive in Bermuda July 26. I think you're just going to have to be patient.

Edit...I believe your ship has an embarkation port in Florida (August 9 ?) a few days before arriving in Bermuda and it's probably 30 days before that Florida embarkation date that the ship will be listed by Bermuda...so somewhere around July 9.

Edited by njhorseman
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

I'm going to guess that your ship won't be listed until at least July 1 and perhaps closer to July 12 . You're in a unique situation because your ship doesn't arrive in Bermuda for many weeks after embarkation. Most ships arrive in Bermuda a few days after embarkation. The other ships embarking July 24 arrive in Bermuda July 26. I think you're just going to have to be patient.

Edit...I believe your ship has an embarkation port in Florida (August 9 ?) a few days before arriving in Bermuda and it's probably 30 days before that Florida embarkation date that the ship will be listed by Bermuda...so somewhere around July 9.

Thanks that makes sense - I'll have a look around 9 July