Covid test/ vaccines

jamin jul

Hi.  Going on Liberty in 2 weeks.  I have no information in my planner about Covid testing uploading results or Covid tests and uploading results.  Have one sea day and one day at Bimini.  Seems a little weird.   Any info appropriated.  

16 minutes ago, jamin jul said:

Hi.  Going on Liberty in 2 weeks.  I have no information in my planner about Covid testing uploading results or Covid tests and uploading results.  Have one sea day and one day at Bimini.  Seems a little weird.   Any info appropriated.  

I received a questionnaire right after booking (for all of my 4 booked cruises.)  I would call right away. But you do not upload them to Carnival but can upload them to VeriFly who will transmit them to Carnival, but you still need to bring paper copies. 

Edited by Purvis1231
typo

You don't upload test results to Carnival, all you have to do is select the proper answer on their website indicating that you've been vaccinated.

Your Covid test results will be shown to an agent at the port, as well as your vaccination card.

OR if you chose to use VeriFly you will upload an image of your vaccination card and your Covid test results to VeriFly and you'll simply show your VeriFly app to the agent at the port and save a bit of time.

Edited by groundloop

Thank you.  I did get the email to attest that I received the vaccine and responded.  That is checked in my planner. I will do the  VeriFLY.  Haven’t done a Carnival cruise in years.  Recently did  Celebrity- and you uploaded everything on their site. 

This new technology is too smart for it's own survival. Just stick to old school hard copies of everything. We had our vaccine cards in hand, passports and our test results in our phones. After showing all of these bits of information, didn't take any longer for us to board than normal. As a matter of fact a few passengers beside us were having issues with verifying that they submitted any information via VeriFly?    

• Like 1