Did I pick a bad one???(cabin &/or travel agent!)

Kim207

I am booked in a Jr. Suite cabin on the aft of level 6 of the Mariner for April 30th. I have been looking around and reading posts, (and yes, this is my first cruise!) It looks like when you look off the balcony of the suite you have a railing, then on the other side of the railing is a big platform (looks like a concrete patio) so you can't look down, and it goes way out. Is the view obstructed in other ways too? I'm thinking I screwed up picking this one. I went through a travel agent that was supposed to be a cruise expert, and ended up going with the pricier Jr. Suite instead of Balcony cabin at her recommendation. Can you make changes to your cabin selection after you have already paid? Experienced cruisers, please help me!:confused:

Check the RCCL brochure (which I'm sure your TA gave you) and see if your cabin # is listed as "obstructed" or "partially obstructed". If it's not, you have no problem and will love the JS. If it is, and you want to change, you can if other cabins are avail.

Archived