Executive contact info?

samplecd02

Anyone have an email or anything I can use to get to an executive or someone higher than the call center? I am still having issues with my reservation after weeks of being promised it will be fixed and feel that I now need to go "higher". TIA!!!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, samplecd02 said:

Anyone have an email or anything I can use to get to an executive or someone higher than the call center? I am still having issues with my reservation after weeks of being promised it will be fixed and feel that I now need to go "higher". TIA!!!

Really? how high is high enough?  You aren't going to get a  personal email for the CEO that she actually reads here. Try calling customer service and ask to speak to a supervisor. Demand it be verifiably fixed or an email be sent to you,  while you hold on.  That has always worked for any issues I have had difficulty solving (for my daughter who books herself online). Next time consider using a travel agent. If you are within 60m days of having made the original booking, transfer it to a travel agent and let him/her fix it.

• Like 2

I feel for you. Spent 2 hours on the phone today 98% of it on hold with no resolution to any of my issues. Eventually rep put me on hold and never came back. I hung up after 30 mins.

(Sorry I didn't add anything to solve your problem)

LLutoff-Perlo@celebritycruises.com worked for me last month when I had an issue that no one was interested in resolving. 

(And I don't need Ms. Lutoff-Perlo to read the message; whoever does fixes things.)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Guppy99 said:

Really? how high is high enough?  You aren't going to get a  personal email for the CEO that she actually reads here. Try calling customer service and ask to speak to a supervisor. Demand it be verifiably fixed or an email be sent to you,  while you hold on.  That has always worked for any issues I have had difficulty solving (for my daughter who books herself online). Next time consider using a travel agent. If you are within 60m days of having made the original booking, transfer it to a travel agent and let him/her fix it.

Wow, what a rude and piss poor attitude to have. You have no clue what my issue is or how I have come to the need of someone higher up. I hope that all your vacations and reservations never have any issues to where you need help and would appreciate you just thinking what you think and move on.

To the others such as bh6605 and hrhdhd who were at least sympathetic if not helpful, I have reached out to the supervisor yet again and have been promised a resolution within the week. If I do not get a resolution I will reach out to the email provided by hrhdhd. Thank you so much for your help!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Guppy99 said:

Your constant need to immediately attack a poster never ceases to amaze me!! In this instance  it's obvious (by the number of posts) that someone is new to the boards and is simply asking for a little guidance and your first 6 words begin with an attack!!! 

• Like 3