Difficulty with App?

MrsDRK

I have reloaded the Virgin Voyages app numerous times on my phone over several weeks.  It keeps giving me an error message.  I also cannot log in to the VV website.  I have a cruise coming up in a few weeks and am a little concerned this app isn't working.  

It does work better on the ship because it’s connected to the local network there (and if you have Wi-Fi issues the tech team can help)

But that doesn’t really help when it’s so rubbish for booking the dinners in advance!

The app often malfunctions a few weeks before sailing, and then it will magically work again. Sometimes clearing the cache and updating the app will fix the problem, and sometimes you just have to wait until it function's correctly again. 

1 hour ago, MrsDRK said:

I have reloaded the Virgin Voyages app numerous times on my phone over several weeks.  It keeps giving me an error message.  I also cannot log in to the VV website.  I have a cruise coming up in a few weeks and am a little concerned this app isn't working.  

I'm getting an error when I try to go to my account on the VV website this morning.  The Share the Love promotion ends today, so perhaps they are upgrading the website.  Just my guess.  App works fine for me--iOS

Guess I'm the lucky one as I've had very little trouble with the app. You do occasionally need to restart the phone if you have a stall, but other than that it's been pretty good. Booking dinner went very smooth, but you must keep in mind that they freeze that part of the process until 30 or 45 days before sail away.

Edited by Cloud9 Bob